This vegan Dishwashing Bar is a multipurpose cleaning powerhouse with a rich, sudsy lather. It cuts through stubborn grime and grease on dishes, pots, and pans.
It is also completely unscented and fragrance-free with aloe vera (one of the ingredients) for it to be gentle on your hands.
You can even use it for cleaning-duty all over your home. Take stains out of laundry, take labels off of jars, spot clean your carpet, use it to wipe down counters. It is truly a multipurpose product.
How to Use
1. Scrape dishes to remove excess grease and food.
2. Use a wet sponge for plates, bowls, and cups to rub the dishwashing bar in order to create suds. (Repeat as needed to refresh suds)
3. Wash items and rinse well. Works in warm or cold water. We prefer warm water for the best results. For pots and pans, use a scrubber or scourer.
Each dishwashing bar can last up to 3 – 6 months if the dishes are hand-washed.
1. Do not use a strong scourer or scrubber on the block as it will wear the block down faster than using a soft sponge or cloth.
2. Do not cut it. It is a very solid block and it is not able to be cut into smaller pieces safely.
3. For extra sparkly dishes, wipe dishes dry with a cloth.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (plant-derived), Decyl Glucoside (plant-derived), Sodium Cocoate (plant-derived), Quillaja Saponaria (from the South American soap bark tree – organic), Glycerin (plant-derived), Aloe Vera Leaf (organic), Purified Water, Sodium Carbonate (mineral-derived).
Los Angeles, USA
End of Life Treatment
Note: Product will be mailed via Singpost Normal Mail (Mailed by Merchant)
The Sustainability Project & REFASH will not be liable for any missing/delayed mail by Singpost.