This vegan Dish Washing Bar is a multipurpose cleaning powerhouse with a rich, sudsy lather. It cuts through stubborn grime and grease on dishes, pots, and pans. Tough on grease and grime!
You can even use it for cleaning-duty all over your home. Take stains out of laundry, take labels off of jars, spot clean your carpet, use it to wipe down counters… it’s a truly multipurpose product.
Comes either fragrance-free or scented with Sweet Orange Essential Oil.
Free from palm oil, harsh chemicals, SLS, parabens and artificial fragrances.
How to Use
- Scrape dishes to remove excess grease and food.
- Use a wet sponge for plates, bowls, and cups to rub the dish washing bar in order to create suds. (Repeat as needed to refresh suds)
- Wash items and rinse well. Works in warm or cold water. We prefer warm water for the best results. For pots and pans, use a scrubber or scourer.
150g bar can last between 1 – 1.5 months. 280g bar can last between 2 – 3 months.
A 280g dish washing bar can replace 2-3 bottles of a typical 500mls liquid soap (Depending on one’s usage)
- Do not use a strong scourer or scrubber on the block as it will wear the block down faster than using a soft sponge or cloth.
- For extra sparkly dishes, wipe dishes dry with a cloth.
WARNING: Keep it out of the reach of children. In the case of contact with eyes, rinse well with water. Stop using if there is any form of irritation.
Saponified coconut oil, Saponified rice bran oil, Purified water, Orange essential oil (For Orange scented option)
End of Life Treatment
Learn More About The Product
Visit our maker’s website: https://www.ecosoaps.store/
Note: Product will be mailed via Mail (Mailed by Merchant)