Aleppo soap is a natural and chemical-free soap to help those with skin problems such as acne, eczema, rosacea or psoriasis.
The olive oil used to make this soap gives it a creamy consistency and results in it being white. It contains no palm oil, preservatives, colouring, synthetic fragrances or animal fat derivatives.
It can be effective as a shampoo for oily, itchy scalp or dandruff. As a body soap, it is gentle and moisturising.
As each bar is cured for 9-12 months, they have the light and soft scent of the bay laurel plant.
- pH-balanced and can be used for all skin types. After each use, your skin will feel refreshed and well-cleansed.
- Antibacterial and purifying.
- Soothes redness and itchy/sensitive skin conditions.
- Brightens and tones overall complexion.
- Certified Organic Olive Oil (Olea europaea) by EcoCert: Has anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Laurel Berry Oil (Laurus nobilis Oil): Antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Hydroxide (From Sea Salt)
Each Aleppo soap can last for 3 months with daily use.
For a better lather, soak the Aleppo soap in water for 1 minute and it will start to release sticky strands of soap. Rub directly onto the skin to enjoy the effects of its natural oil composition. Be careful to avoid getting the soap into your eyes as it can sting!
France by Madame Akila Mansour, a Syrian soap master who has acquired her skills of soap-making from the generations of family before her. She sources the laurel oil from Syrian farmers and ensures fair trade practices.
Note: Product will be mailed via Normal Mail (Mailed by Merchant)